Volotea está seleccionando mcc duty eng b1 fam 320 para sus oficinas en barcelona
- 5 de febrero de 2019 a las 23:17 #1570VoloteaSuperadministrador
We are looking for a MCC Duty Engineer who is used to interact in different cultural environments, and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
The work place is Barcelona Headquarters, however requires limited/regular travel to support Line Stations and occasional AOG.
If you are interested send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to day Maintenance Operations Control:24/7 monitoring of Aircraft Technical Status.
• Technical support to Crews providing immediate real time expert advice and guidance on interpretation of the MEL dispatch and Technical Troubleshooting.
• Management of maintenance assistance in remote stations.
• AOG monitoring and recovery, Fault Isolation and Parts Request.
• Control and rectification of Deferred Defects in due time, having direct impact on the operational performance of our fleet.
• Fleet Technical Status update and communication of the Operational Limitations.
• Airbus Fleet condition monitoring through AIRMAN (Aircraft Maintenance Analysis), in order to propose the necessary actions to rectify findings and areas of non-compliance.
• Traceability, Analysis and Troubleshooting of Intermittent Faults across the fleet.
• Technical delay follow-up during daily operation.
• Scheduled maintenance supervision to ensure performance of the Line Maintenance contractors is in compliance with Volotea standards.
• Primary interface between the maintenance department, OCC and Flight Crews on a daily basis. Support to Operations control to minimise the schedule disruption.
• Line Stations support on site.
• Support on non-routine maintenance tasks (e.g. Engine changes).
EASA Part 66 Licensed Aircraft Engineer certified on A320 family (CFM56), Boeing B717 will be a plus.
• Five Years relevant work experience, troubleshooting experience will be considered a plus.
• Previous experience in Maintenance Control, Technical representative, Airline Engineering or Line Maintenance.
• Strong technical knowledge of aircraft systems.
• Good communication skills, able to communicate effectively to all related parties both verbally and written.
• Fluent English compulsory, Spanish, Italian and French will be considered a plus.
• Self-disciplined, highly-organized individual able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
• Proactive and cooperative attitude.
• Working knowledge of computer systems and programs (especially Microsoft Word and Excel).
• Willing to work on 24/7 rotating shifts, including nights and weekends.
• Experience in AMOS and AIMS will be considered a plus.
• EASA Regulation (Part M, Part 145), EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety certificates in force will be considered a plus.
• Driver’s License.