- Este debate está vacío.
- 21 de junio de 2018 a las 23:24 #1584JCAMSuperadministrador
***** Ryanair Technics ***** is currently recruiting B1s & B2s for a limited number of junior aircraft engineers to join our highly skilled team in Europe as part of their junior aircraft engineer trainee program. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a one year paid training program in our line/base maintenance facilities all over Europe.
The JAE Programme is dedicated to providing you with the required practical training and experience in order to become a licenced engineer.
• B1 or B2 Modules from a Part 147 Approved School
• Spoken and written fluency in English
• E.U. Passport
• Be able to work & live in Europe
• Must have initiative; enthusiasm and be self-motivated to work in a high pace, environment
• Full clean EU Driving Licence
• Good knowledge of IT programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Some practical experience
Intakes every three months. Bases hosting trainees: AGP, BCN, MAD & OPO.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, email update CV in English + Certificate of recognition to [email protected] quoting the reference number FRJAEPJCAM plus base.