- Este debate está vacío.
- 4 de septiembre de 2018 a las 23:21 #1579AtexisSuperadministrador
Our Instructors Team, which is composed by Aircraft Maintenance Licenced and Aeronautical engineers among other experts, works to provide the highest support to our customer in training. We are looking for new candidates to our Instructors team in Seville.
Your tasks and responsabilities
- Planning, preparation and teaching of classes according to internal and customer standards
- Supporting the preparation of course syllabi
- Development of training manuals in accordance with the client’s standards
- Ensuring the correct use of class materials and training devices during the course
- Preparation and execution of final tests in accordance with the client´s standards
- Preparation of course reports and notifying the superior in the case of anomalies, incidents or anything that might influence future courses
- Offering consulting and support in all matters that concern his area of expertise
- LMA B1/B2/B1&B2 or Aeronautical Engineer
- English level B2/C1
- Experience as instructor or technical experience in the maintenance of A330 aircraft.
- Didactic knowledge
- Office tools
- LCMS, WebTCM (desirable)
- Availability to reside in Seville
- Location: Seville
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Private Health Insurance
- Training and professional development
- International environment